• One point gained

Votes: 65 41.1%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 93 58.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Both. On a side note we've had absolutely nothing from VAR this season go our way. If we are going to make top 7, we will need a bit of luck somewhere along the line. Glad Italian Rob has a moan up.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So how can we destroy teams like Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool and struggle against teams towards the bottom like Leicester, Forest and even Charlton. It happens every time.

Those accepting a point need to be more ambitious. I thought we were supposed to be past being cannon fodder and looking to be established top half.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So how can we destroy teams like Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool and struggle against teams towards the bottom like Leicester, Forest and even Charlton. It happens every time.

Those accepting a point need to be more ambitious. I thought we were supposed to be past being cannon fodder and looking to be established top half.
Destroyed Arsenal ? 😵‍💫

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

We scored 2 against an unadventurous team intent on stopping us playing, whereas in the past we would have struggled to score 1, so that's a positive. With just some slightly better defending we would have won today.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Having been at the match today I LOVED Ferguson's header, but there was a sense of having not done quite enough to warrant the win, despite looking like the superior team throughout.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

You've been registered here for 17 years, yet you're sounding like my son. It's what we do! Never expect to win what should be an 'easy win on paper'. You should know this! Every time we play a team that is in theory 'worse' than us, I have to spend ages before a match like this prepping him for a loss, so he doesn't strop like a sulky teenager (he is a sulky teenager anyway). It's what we do & it's all part of the fun for us! :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pleased with the point in the end, it didn’t quite click today and Leicester got their tactics spot on. Yes we were denied a penalty, yes Solly should have buried that chance, yes Van Hecke could have scored the header but Leicester also had a couple of chances that they didn’t finish as well.

Would have loved the three, but content with the point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here