Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ye probably his idea and all..

Now, now, Draco. Play nicely.

Defeating Germany in WWII wasn't my idea, but I'm happy to wear a poppy each year :shrug:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
This is actually pretty cool. Nice one Harry and all the other Nations joining in with initiative. I'm still not planning to watch it though.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well. Not every nation is following suit, so some discussions between national associations and national captains have ended differently.

While that is true, the whole thing just smells like a very cheap way to create some goodwill when in reality none is deserved as all of these nations happily go to a nation where they imprison or kill homosexuals.

But heyho judging from the reaction here, the self-whitewashing armband clearly works...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
While that is true, the whole thing just smells like a very cheap way to create some goodwill when in reality none is deserved as all of these nations happily go to a nation where they imprison or kill homosexuals.

But heyho judging from the reaction here, the self-whitewashing armband clearly works...

That's very true. That said, Kane's gesture is good.

Separately, I hope we are steadfast at the WC, and don't compromise over any mediaeval bullshit. Qatar could easily end up getting a sportswash blowback if they aren't careful, and end up covered in their own shit, and stinking the place out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports