Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guardian - Albion prediction

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

"After their record-breaking exploits last season, the first day of September has been underlined on Brighton’s calendar for some time. Roberto De Zerbi’s side will not only learn the identity of their opponents in the group stage of the Europa League, but the manager should also be entitled to subtly raise a middle finger in the direction of Stamford Bridge for their abject failure to qualify for Europe, along with their incessant and increasingly desperate pursuit of star midfielder Moises Caicedo."

Fair assessment. Love the pic.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Ok, so I may have somehow gone down a youtube rabbithole of people playing Brighton in Football Manager '23 (a game I don't play myself). This 1.5 hour video I skipped through a fair bit, but it certainly made me smile.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Some really nice comments about us below the article; seems we won a lot of admiration and respect last season - deservedly so!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Ok, so I may have somehow gone down a youtube rabbithole of people playing Brighton in Football Manager '23 (a game I don't play myself). This 1.5 hour video I skipped through a fair bit, but it certainly made me smile.

OmegaLuke is a good watch. His rebuilds are always fun.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The write-up is no great surprise if you've followed Guardian Football Weekly, who have been fulsome in praise for us for a while now. I think the prediction is probably about right, and would take it if we get a decent run in the EL. Domestic cup runs would be a bonus too.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Think we'll finish 8th with the squad as it is, but that could change depending on whether Caicedo stays and whether we sign a top RB.

The next step in our progression for me is winning a trophy and would love to see us gunning for a cup next season, no matter which one (bar Papa John's, obv). We've shown we can beat anyone (bar f***ing Fulham) and there's no reason why we can't lift the Carabao or FA Cup this season.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
OmegaLuke is a good watch. His rebuilds are always fun.
My latest addiction is watching people play Football Manager - a game I’ve never played myself. This series was brilliant, actually made me laugh so much. And also…

Attachments

• 6F524C51-8953-48DB-A5F2-7E5914554CC4.png
    6F524C51-8953-48DB-A5F2-7E5914554CC4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 51

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here