Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good to see the religion of peace is still peaceful

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This is a good watch with a Muslim talking honestly about the numbers of Muslims with radical views in Islam. It's not just a few hundred or thousands, it's hundreds of millions.

By the Numbers is an honest and open discussion about Muslim opinions and demographics. Narrated by Raheel Raza, president of Muslims Facing Tomorrow, this short film is about the acceptance that radical Islam is a bigger problem than most politically correct governments and individuals are ready to admit. Is ISIS, the Islamic State, trying to penetrate the U.S. with the refugee influx? Are Muslims radicalized on U.S. soil? Are organizations such as CAIR, who purport to represent American Muslims accepting and liberal or radicalized with links to terror organizations?

https://youtu.be/AcJZb7bnOs8

good post

this video should act as a wake up call for some

D

Deleted member 22389

This is a good watch with a Muslim talking honestly about the numbers of Muslims with radical views in Islam. It's not just a few hundred or thousands, it's hundreds of millions.

By the Numbers is an honest and open discussion about Muslim opinions and demographics. Narrated by Raheel Raza, president of Muslims Facing Tomorrow, this short film is about the acceptance that radical Islam is a bigger problem than most politically correct governments and individuals are ready to admit. Is ISIS, the Islamic State, trying to penetrate the U.S. with the refugee influx? Are Muslims radicalized on U.S. soil? Are organizations such as CAIR, who purport to represent American Muslims accepting and liberal or radicalized with links to terror organizations?

https://youtu.be/AcJZb7bnOs8

The thing I noted most when I was living in Luton was the number of women wearing the Burqa. The Burqa is a sign that the religion has shifted to a more hard line, conservative view. This is not good for anyone.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The thing I noted most when I was living in Luton was the number of women wearing the Burqa. The Burqa is a sign that the religion has shifted to a more hard line, conservative view. This is not good for anyone.
Yes most definitely and the other halfs are the ones to monitor.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It is amazing how many folk "misunderstand" you or you need to write asking for clarification - might it just be that, given that you are the common denominator here, you fail to understand what others are saying to you?

Well that is one explanation, although the evidence suggests an inaccurate one as the point I was making in this case was clear enough. The proof here is in the fact that Woody not only misread but misquoted me too. Perhaps there is another explanation and common denominator.

Not sure why you feel the need to get involved to be honest. Still a bit of trolling keeps the mind active doesn't it.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
An Islamic State militant has murdered his mother in public in the Syrian city of Raqqa, according to human rights groups.
Citing local sources, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the 20-year-old man killed his mother, Leena al-Qasem, on Wednesday near the post office building where she worked in front of hundreds of people in Raqqa, a main base of operations for the group in Syria. Al-Qasem was known locally as “mother of the mail”.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-killed-mother-syria-monitor?CMP=share_btn_fb

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
In the words of Geoffrey Lebowski "You're not wrong Walter, you're just an asshole".

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
When this atrocious situation and the plight of the refugees first came about i was lambasted (by some) for my opinions.
I stated that i thought the UK stance of sending aid to the border and the refugees that we took from the area SHOULD be families with women and children.
I thought that the massive amount being allowed through borders (mostly young men) were not refugees but migrants.
Now we have a situation where the GENUINE refugees will be targeted and under suspicion.
Foolish governments, but i do think our UK government played this case fairly well.

In some peoples haste on here to use the terms "vile" and other derogatory phrases, they were blind to the problems that some on here foretold.

I called you vile because of the way you engage with people on here, not for your view on immigration. Have whatever views you wish, in many respects you are correct. You just rub people up the wrong way because of your aggression and default to making debate personal.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I called you vile because of the way you engage with people on here, not for your view on immigration. Have whatever views you wish, in many respects you are correct. You just rub people up the wrong way because of your aggression and default to making debate personal.

You are welcome to your opinion, perhaps do not speak for others eh.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I purposely did not engage with any of your posts today, preferring to answer and respond to other posts/posters...... you just could not resist though could you.

Yet here you are engaging. Back to your usual, personal, tired old "jokes". It seems you are the one that cannot resist a nibble. You're brilliant value. Keep up the good work big guy. Aces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here