Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Good Potter article in the Mail

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...uCC_bDkrb6sMX3y4i28gpC5fD31UzQa2Xw0E_H0kDR6fE

Daily Mail (sorry) article about Mr Potter. I admire the man even more after reading it.

Full of sentiments like “my main job is to help people” and “I’m only a small part of it. It’s the players who do the work”

Yes, Graham, but if it weren’t for you the players wouldn’t be the players they are, the team wouldn’t be the TEAM it is, and the club wouldn’t be the club it is. :albion2:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...uCC_bDkrb6sMX3y4i28gpC5fD31UzQa2Xw0E_H0kDR6fE

Daily Mail (sorry) article about Mr Potter. I admire the man even more after reading it.

Full of sentiments like “my main job is to help people” and “I’m only a small part of it. It’s the players who do the work”

Yes, Graham, but if it weren’t for you the players wouldn’t be the players they are, the team wouldn’t be the TEAM it is, and the club wouldn’t be the club it is. :albion2:

Enough already of this Potter "love in" he is bang average nothing more nothing less. We played a disjointed team of misfits yesterday, and we simply got lucky, two fluky goals that bobbled into the net, my granny could score.

Seriously though what has he ever won ?

Nothing a big fat zero, anyone would think he was good enough to manage a top European or National team, leave it out....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I agree with him about jogging.

Might try it once a week just to show I can.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I agree with him about jogging.

Might try it once a week just to show I can.

Oh yeah, and the black eye from jogging story.....

Yeah right, he is an utter thug, you can tell just by watching him on the touchline, always writing shitty notes, about how shit players are playing and then going bat shit crazy when we score or let in a goal, a complete and utter psycho.

He is no Joey Barton

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Oh yeah, and the black eye from jogging story.....

Yeah right, he is an utter thug, you can tell just by watching him on the touchline, always writing shitty notes, about how shit players are playing and then going bat shit crazy when we score or let in a goal, a complete and utter psycho.

He is no Joey Barton

He makes Chris Hughton look like a pacifist and that’s saying something! Utter physco.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That was a good read. I hope he stays with us for a long time, we could really build something amazing with his leadership.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
always forget that he lost both his parents very close to eachother in his first season here. actually what we achieved that year was pretty, pretty impressive given he'd just been through that. such a good character to have as our manager

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here