Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gonçalo Ramos

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've done a few daft things but filming myself having a shuffle would never have been a consideration. Ever.

What a throbber. Literally.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So if I understand it right, Benfica are claiming that Ramos will only leave this January if a club buys out his contract which is rumoured to be £103m.

With Portugal crashing out of the World Cup against Morocco, now is the time that Barber should be beating the competition off whilst no one else is looking. It’s essential that he must be contacting Benfica as I type this asking them to toss off at least £50m of that fee. I think that if Barber asks, Ramos will come.

If Barber can bring this one off, he’ll have my undying respect and gratitude for eternity.
No way we’re spunking that kind of cash

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
"Ooh look, Brighton are interested in this player - they're generally better than us at identifying young, cheap players who come good - so let's try and nick him from them."

May well be the new recruitment model for "the big 6" clubs with open cheque books.
We need to guide them to the tossers sign the real targets and then act all smug like the cat that got the cream.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here