Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Giorgos Giakoumakis

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove
Huge NO for this. I've seen him in polish league playing for Gornik Zabrze. Very average player. Absolutely not Premier League level. Scoring now in strikers paradise (Eredivisie) and he is not better at all than Locadia or Alireza who were stars and top scorers of this league

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not in the Celtic squad today and we're rumoured to be after him for £14m.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/foot...bs-likely-to-want-untouchable-forward-3807756

They’ve really struggled for goals today having left their star striker out. I’m sure he’ll be back in the squad soon.

‘Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou tells BBC Sportsound: "I felt it was a good time for us to give some game time to some guys. We've got a lot of games coming up, we're going to need the whole squad.

"The three boys who've come in have been training hard and are close to full fitness. It just gives us more options moving forward.

"[Giorgos] Giakoumakis wasn't feeling well yesterday, so we decided to leave him out but he'll be alright for Wednesday……..In terms of the transfer window, there's still a few days left. We'll see what happens. We've worked hard to make sure we've got a good shaped squad."’ BBC

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They’ve really struggled for goals today having left their star striker out. I’m sure he’ll be back in the squad soon.

‘Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou tells BBC Sportsound: "I felt it was a good time for us to give some game time to some guys. We've got a lot of games coming up, we're going to need the whole squad.

"The three boys who've come in have been training hard and are close to full fitness. It just gives us more options moving forward.

"[Giorgos] Giakoumakis wasn't feeling well yesterday, so we decided to leave him out but he'll be alright for Wednesday……..In terms of the transfer window, there's still a few days left. We'll see what happens. We've worked hard to make sure we've got a good shaped squad."’ BBC

Reads a lot like why Cucu didn't play against Utd (Manchester).

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

PS my reading of The Scotsman article doesn’t say we’re after him. It just says - here’s a list of PL clubs that are or might be interested in a striker. Albion included because we’ve sold Maupay.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
PS my reading of The Scotsman article doesn’t say we’re after him. It just says - here’s a list of PL clubs that are or might be interested in a striker. Albion included because we’ve sold Maupay.

PPS my reading of Transfermarkt says that Celtic would not sell George the Greek unless they sign a replacement before this window ends which is highly unlikely.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
PPS my reading of Transfermarkt says that Celtic would not sell George the Greek unless they sign a replacement before this window ends which is highly unlikely.

The only reason to sing him would be the fact this fred is over a year old.

As Pervis said in his interview we do love stalking players for quiet a long time, before signing them.
(Well words to that effect)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The only reason to sing him would be the fact this fred is over a year old.

As Pervis said in his interview we do love stalking players for quiet a long time, before signing them.
(Well words to that effect)

A Ferguson loan could help ease the deal, they do love their Irishmen.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Reads a lot like why Cucu didn't play against Utd (Manchester).

And why Tiny Tears didn't play for Palace yesterday? One of those mystery knocks?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here