Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Gideon Falter

Status
Not open for further replies.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
How the hell have we, and by we I mean my fellow Brighton fan sisters and brothers allowed all this shit to descend into some pure written hatred towards each other, some of you on here are an utter disgrace and you should be ashamed.

Good evening, I'm guessing you're new to NSC. If I can help in any way just let me know :laugh:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Bollocks. Do you
Don't pretend the crowd could hear him. Did anything he said warrant "from hundreds of marchers" anyway?
Some people nearby will have heard..some will have started chanting and others will have copied. It's not rocket science

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Did you hear the crowd screaming "scum" at him"? None of whom could've heard a word he said. What do you think might've provoked that?
I didnt hear that no. Could be becuase the crowd is antisemtic, could be for other reason/s.

Personally, I dont agree with the idea that the crowd was antisemitc, but I dont know.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Unfortunately it appears both sides of this are seemingly incapable of separating the state of Israel from the religion of Judaism, and therein lies so many of the problems we’ve seen in this country in the last 6 months

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Unfortunately it appears both sides of this are seemingly incapable of separating the state of Israel from the religion of Judaism, and therein lies so many of the problems we’ve seen in this country in the last 6 months
Are you suggesting the mob shouting "scum" thought Gideon Falter was the state of Israel?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've had enough - this is horrible.

I've just returned from spending the day next to my mum's bed in hospital. The 14th day in a row, with a lot more ahead of me.

It's tough-going. I'm absolutely drained.

I've invested tens of thousands of hours into the upkeep of this site in the last 25 years or so, and I've done so because it's generally felt like a special community where there is far more that unites us than divides us. It's a cliche, but it's true.

I don't know what the answer is, but what we see is the same thing repeatedly. Discussions on serious and important subjects are immediately railroaded by a few people such that it is near-impossible for right-minded people, interested in discussing, debating and learning from participating. It's utterly shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here