Gerry Adams arrested...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Haven't read the whole thread but Adams is not protected under any Amnesty agreement unlike some other members of the IRA.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Ok, I'll concede anyone with any intelligence will struggle to see "good guys" from the troubles or indeed any sectarian or terror-fought conflict (except Americans - they MUST have good and bad guys in everything).
Personally, I am in favour of a united Ireland and so politically fall on non-Brit side of the argument, despite being English.

I believe in a united Ireland too, we should take back the south and bring it back into the UK. I am of course kidding.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It always amazes me how much focus we place on the nasty f*ckers in the IRA (and I'm not denying they were exactly that), when there were people who were every bit as bad, if not worse, in the UDA/UVF and so on. They get about 1% of the media attention despite the fact that twice as many innocent Catholics were slaughtered than Protestants.

That's because more than a few of their members were part of supposed legitimate organisations. Like the RUC.

It's easier to cover up a crime when those investigating are on your side.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
That's because more than a few of their members were part of supposed legitimate organisations. Like the RUC.

It's easier to cover up a crime when those investigating are on your side.

Unfortunately there are examples of Police and military on both sides of the border colluding with various paramilitary organisations.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
About ****ing time and that smiling butcher McGuinnes should be too, the most contemptuous pair of vile scumbags to ever walk our Planet.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I lost 2 relatives in 1972 when they planted a bomb in Aldershot ,i personally can never forgive the murdering IRA scum .Adams was at the top would love to see him served up for a very long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports