• Other

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Genius, never thought of that, even as a self employed individual. Now I know where I've been going wrong all these years, thanks for the advice.
You’re welcome. I just remember that lots of people thought Corbyn was amazing for promising extra bank holidays, forgetting that they have to be paid for and ultimately by loss of earnings to the worker.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
When will people realise that nothing ever really changes. They tinker around the edges unable and unwilling to help where it is most needed.The crippling levels of taxation that inhibit business from growing and re-investing..restricting recruiting..training and developing.
The disgraceful two tier taxation on fuel. The crippling level of VAT, killing large parts of the food and hospitality industry. The obscenity of Corporation tax levels and the two tier NI system.
When you have a cash cow keep milking it...pay it occasional lip service but concentrate your soundbites on the emotional issues. The big headliners.
Sadly, people believe this BS and they get away with it.
And your alternative to all that is to let the rich get extremely richer and bugger those at the bottom. As for NI, let's just get rid of the upper limit and have a flat rate!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You’re welcome. I just remember that lots of people thought Corbyn was amazing for promising extra bank holidays, forgetting that they have to be paid for and ultimately by loss of earnings to the worker.
Yet many other economies, not dissimilar to ours, seem to cope!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yet many other economies, not dissimilar to ours, seem to cope!
I’m sure the economy will cope, but let’s not pretend the gov are aomehow gifting us an extra day of holiday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here