Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gazzetta Football Italia Channel 4

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Yep, said it on here before, I still think it is the best football TV show ever. I LOVED Football Italia and still love Italian football to this day because of it. Signori, Baggio, Toricelli, Recoba, Ravanelli, Del Piero these guys were my hero's growing up (alongside Nogan, Smith and Robinson obviously!).

For a lot of fans of my age, that was a our only televised football other than video recordings of MOTD and Endsleigh Football League Extra.

So glad we get to hear and see James Richardson still on TNT and podcasts, he is a genius broadcaster. Football Italia also benefited from the incomparable commentary of Albion fan Peter Brackley - another genius at work.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yep, said it on here before, I still think it is the best football TV show ever. I LOVED Football Italia and still love Italian football to this day because of it. Signori, Baggio, Toricelli, Recoba, Ravanelli, Del Piero these guys were my hero's growing up (alongside Nogan, Smith and Robinson obviously!).

For a lot of fans of my age, that was a our only televised football other than video recordings of MOTD and Endsleigh Football League Extra.

So glad we get to hear and see James Richardson still on TNT and podcasts, he is a genius broadcaster. Football Italia also benefited from the incomparable commentary of Albion fan Peter Brackley - another genius at work.
Also.

Gazza himself was great TV every week wasn't he?

Ripping up newspapers, taking the p*** out of himself. Like most individuals with demons, they are compelling viewing.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I loved Sampdoria and was therefore even more delighted that they won the league around that time. Mancini and Vialli, such a perfect pairing. The bald Lombardo was pretty good too although he spoilt his copybook by playing for that lot up the road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here