Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham Sold Out

el punal

"Japan Air will shortly be arriving at Gatwick".

View attachment 156802
Scenes at the club shop last Saturday.

“Who ordered a home shirt printed with Mitoma 22on the back?”

“Me!”, “No,me.”, “No, that’s mine!”, “I got here first.”, “F*** off, I’ve paid for it.” “Where’s Barber?” . . . . .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's a lot of 6 pointers coming up. Fulham is, for me, the most important game in a while. A must win 100%. April (Man Utd will be postponed) is the big month with Brentford, Spurs & Chelsea looking to knock us down. But beat Fulham first and at least we will be still there to be knocked down.
We haven't beaten Fulham in the PL yet, so now would be a good time to start.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Fulham have been the surprise of the season. Even after they beat us most people expected them to drop eventually but they look great. Don`t seem to have any weaknesses (maybe Ream the only one). Paulinha, Pereira and Reed are a decent trio in midfield and although i only saw last 20 minutes the other night they more than matched Chelsea. Will be a very tough game and might need to get at them through Mitoma and March.
Very good side ….good at the side of the game I’m not keen on either such as falling over when a gust of wind pops along…well schooled by their manager…I anticipate the hardest home game for a while

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Absolutely this, Brighton, Fulham, Brentford, three very evenly matched teams, and all of us chasing a European spot for next season. We won't all get one. A six pointer for sure.
True. But why don't the Big Six go chasing their players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here