Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fridat Night Drinking Thread...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have just broached my first bottle of Rattler 6% Cider... will be watching tonights maelstrom of goals in the Royal Legion, Mousehole, Cornwall tonight if anyone fancies joining me ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not decided if I'm gonna watch the game or go out with a young lady... regardless I will soon be opening my Dworek Vodka.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Too many Belgian 8% beers ? I did not realise they were going low Alcohol these days ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Too many Belgian 8% beers ? I did not realise they were going low Alcohol these days ?
That’s pretty much alcohol free in Belgium.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Thistly Cross Whisky Cask as usual if I am partaking, down to my last 2 bottles now so going to have to order some more. Used to be able to pop down to Trafalgar Wines as it was the only local place that stocked them.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I’ve drunk too much tonight, as you can probably tell by my contributions to the match day thread ☺️
I would like to think my contributions were thought out and measured ?

Long gone are the days where I’m looking to pick an argument!

Half a bottle of Pinot Grigio to go - the last of three !!

Have a lovely weekend everybody- keep smiling and stay positive!!

❤️❤️❤️

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
4 pints of Dark Star APA, fresh as a daisy . . . . Didn't give a Farquar about the result and fell asleep about 5 minutes into the ten o'clock news.

Happy Daze. 😂

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Accompanying a fine bbq’d ribeye steak we enjoyed a 2017 Meerlust Rubicon, without a doubt my favourite South African wine, followed with a bottle of 2019 Musar Jeune, which after a bit of breathing was spectacular, not quite as great as big brother Château Musar, but a whole lot more reliable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here