Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Football Season Eve

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well we have to wait until Monday don’t we, so makes sense we’re not excited yet.

I’m looking forward to Monday evening. Regardless the result.

Tomorrow? I’m going to be cheering on the Scousers [emoji123]

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Hmm, well I thought I was looking forward to it, but hadn't realised we don't play against Monday until I read this thread, so clearly not all that much.
Normally I'd be well up for the first home game of the season.

Still, it'll be nice to have it back in whatever form and have something to care about that doesn't really matter.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nothing says "you've been relegated" more than a first home game against poxy Middlesbrough. Christ that must be depressing.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Colin getting his audition in for the remake of Hannibal Lecter films.

Ehp2zq1WsAEFoGx.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Weird one innit.

I console myself with the thought that by the END of this season we should be bloody close to normal, if not already there.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Weird one innit.

I console myself with the thought that by the END of this season we should be bloody close to normal, if not already there.

You mean in a relegation fight with the usual suspects being blamed for all our ills e.g. Stephens, Webster, Ryan etc. I hope not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
With no supporters in stadiums and likelihood that crowds back at football is as far away as ever it all seems pretty pointless. But the PL and their broadcast partners will forge on regardless.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
With no supporters in stadiums and likelihood that crowds back at football is as far away as ever it all seems pretty pointless. But the PL and their broadcast partners will forge on regardless.
Why is it pointless? Are people who go to the games tge only ones who can watch and enjoy? Is it not allowed to move away and only be able to watch from elsewhere? I'll take my Albion with or without fans.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here