Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FM22 Free copy

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Do note that it only remains the current version until November when FM 2023 releases. Also, the latest version is on Gamepass for those that chose to subscribe.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I still regularly play FM2008 - absolutely brilliant and one of the last 2d match engine bug free (fun) versions... a season in a couple of weeks kind of thing, rather than a season taking an actual season!

I’ve currently managed to get Stalybridge Celtic to third in the championship, (again) having taken them to the PL previously... It remains very addictive and it’s great signing people like De Zebri in their pomp...

I’ve tried recent instalments and found them too laborious, especially for people with a life - young kids etc.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Can't wait for FM23 so I can turn Worthing in to the dominant force of world football without the need of added databases.

Hangleton are in Tier 12 with the database. But why start there when you can go to Tier 13 as I did?

Takes forever to update though. And in truth it's a bit dull as the team you can build is so overpowered compared with rivals.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Pfft. Sensible Soccer on the Atari ST is where it's at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here