Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fitted furniture - suggested designers, installers or joiners

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We plan to fill some alcoves in our living room with made to measure fitted furniture, also the study eventually, comprising shelving, cupboards and downlighting. Looking for a simple mid century look.

Other than GAP Solutions, any recommendations on installers or joiners, please?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Pete did our kitchen in now sold house at £80 a day rate in 2001 and still has the 21 year old design by us on his website. Built me a Hove Beach Hut from scratch at 4 times the price of the kitchen recently. Used acoya wood which will outlive me. Great at everything but price. His understanding of what you want is worth paying for. Not cheap but no Bullshit.

If too pricey, I'd gamble on a another bloke who works on the beach huts for shelving and up keep if you want his details. Seems really good.

Attachments

• 20220218_150956.jpg
    20220218_150956.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Pete did our kitchen in now sold house at £80 a day rate in 2001 and still has the 21 year old design by us on his website. Built me a Hove Beach Hut from scratch at 4 times the price of the kitchen recently. Used acoya wood which will outlive me. Great at everything but price. His understanding of what you want is worth paying for. Not cheap but no Bullshit.

If too pricey, I'd gamble on a another bloke who works on the beach huts for shelving and up keep if you want his details. Seems really good.
Many thanks, Mrs.W recalls seeing PH's designs and is impressed.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
We plan to fill some alcoves in our living room with made to measure fitted furniture, also the study eventually, comprising shelving, cupboards and downlighting. Looking for a simple mid century look.

Other than GAP Solutions, any recommendations on installers or joiners, please?
Paul Redford:

A neighbour of mine. Albion fan, nice bloke and done a few things for friends which have been very good.

For some reason this comes out as Polish FB but he's not Polish.

Can get you his nbr if interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here