Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Filming in Worthing

Jul 7, 2003
They were filming in Arundel before moving down to Worthing.

I drove past last night and they have loads of trucks etc parked up along the seafront with security guards keeping an eye on the equipment.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They're filming in front of the Lido this morning. Timothy Spall is also involved.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
[tweet]1577710900001153025[/tweet] Spall

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And today's 'action'

[tweet]1577931534417498113[/tweet]

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No one’s being made to walk in the road. Just go to the pavement the other side.

Weird angry man

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If you look back at his tweets from last few days they have tried stopping him doing his job. Thats fair enough to me

But no one is being made to walk in the road are they. There’s literally traffic lights there to get on to the pavement

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
But no one is being made to walk in the road are they. There’s literally traffic lights there to get on to the pavement

I was simply replying to your statement about being angry. Hes a local photo journo trying to make a living. The crew have been particularly difficult to him

And he does have a point about the people having to walk in the road. Crossing or not

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
I was simply replying to your statement about being angry. Hes a local photo journo trying to make a living. The crew have been particularly difficult to him

And he does have a point about the people havng to walk in the road. Crossing or not

There are crossings literally at either side of the Lido
Screenshot 2022-10-06 092450.png

If people can't be arsed to use them, more fool them

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Jul 7, 2003
Eddie is a nice guy - used to take the local football team pictures for the Sports Argus back in the day.

A friend of mine was walking along the seafront yesterday and just walked past the security team with a cheery "hello how are you doing today" so wandered straight through the set without being challenged. Luckily they were on a break in filming but it was only when she asked who was being filmed today that they realised she wasn't part of the crew.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
No matter how many times I read that tweet, it still doesn't make any sense.

Glad it's not just me. I have no idea what he's on about.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No matter how many times I read that tweet, it still doesn't make any sense.

Glad it's not just me. I have no idea what he's on about.

He's saying that it only took him 5 minutes to get past their security and was able to take a photo of the movie being made.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here