Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] FC Southampton's most famous supporter...

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Yes, I know they ‘dated’, but I thought I heard a similar story about another actress and/or model.

I could be wrong, I just don’t remember it being this particular bombshell.

You cant question Crodonilson on this subject he is clearly the worlds leading authority on "the football clubs of celebrity nobodies with large nooks"

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'll never understand the fascination about big boobs. Very overrated. Think in many cases a lot of men really think "I identify with this" rather than "this is hot".

I suspect there are many things you'll never understand ....

Hardly surprising that a Scandinavian bloke with a worrying interest bordering on obsession of a male football manager can't see that one of the best things to look at on this planet is a healthy portion of ample boobage hanging off a fine young filly.

What's wrong with you man?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I suspect there are many things you'll never understand ....

Hardly surprising that a Scandinavian bloke with a worrying interest bordering on obsession of a male football manager can't see that one of the best things to look at on this planet is a healthy portion of ample boobage hanging off a fine young filly.

What's wrong with you man?

Maybe the "Scandinavian" part is the answer to the question. Our women dont need gigantic tits to be attractive.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Maybe the "Scandinavian" part is the answer to the question. Our women dont need gigantic tits to be attractive.

Agreed. I was on a stag in Latvia once, a couple of gorgeous young ladies from Finland joined us on a bar crawl. Everything was fine until they decided to try and start fights with anybody they thought were Russian, absolutely bat shit crazy. We 'lost' them at the 3rd bar.

They were stunning though!

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Well if I was Craig David I wouldn’t have chilled on Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here