Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] fans forum

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If you don't think our history makes any difference to how we feel about our club, then I think you are a bit odd. If someone is a new fan to football and chooses the Albion or is a young fan, then they have every right to their opinions on all things Albion. If they just have an obsession for a certain manager and flit from club to club, then their opinions on how we real Albion fans should act mean F*** all to me. I've never DEMANDED anything and I don't think anyone else has. If I decided to support Swansea tomorrow, do you think I'd have the right to tell their fans how they should act? Especially if I was following the manager and not the club. You are a bigger idiot than he is.

Do you have to be abusive?
Do you not have the intellect to put forward a coherent argument without resorting to personal abuse?

You obviously have a problem with one particular poster, because the basis of your argument is confused to say the least. He is not allowed an opinion, because he is more a fan of our manager, rather than a fan of our club per se. But ,if a new fan to football in general, and our club in particular, that’s okay, in your opinion, of course.

Who would you allow him to follow,and, who is he allowed to have an opinion on.?
I read in another thread how he has been reading up on our club’s recent history, and researching the shenanigans that went on with our unlamented previous owners. That is not the actions of a Johnny come lately, glory hunter.

He got abuse on that thread as well.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Do you have to be abusive?
Do you not have the intellect to put forward a coherent argument without resorting to personal abuse?

You obviously have a problem with one particular poster, because the basis of your argument is confused to say the least. He is not allowed an opinion, because he is more a fan of our manager, rather than a fan of our club per se. But ,if a new fan to football in general, and our club in particular, that’s okay, in your opinion, of course.

Who would you allow him to follow,and, who is he allowed to have an opinion on.?
I read in another thread how he has been reading up on our club’s recent history, and researching the shenanigans that went on with our unlamented previous owners. That is not the actions of a Johnny come lately, glory hunter.

He got abuse on that thread as well.

I had a problem with his ridiculous post. I won't be dictated to by some junkie, surrounded by filth that changes club from season to season about my behaviour. You are obviously more subservient than I am and you said that you agreed that those of us wanting a striker, something I haven't even commented on, should pay for the striker ourselves. Very intelligent. Are you a dope smoker too? That would explain your idiocy.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You don’t do yourself any favours with posts like this.

And if you’re the bastion of our club that you claim to be you would know our club has more class then that.

What a ****.:lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I had a problem with his ridiculous post. I won't be dictated to by some junkie, surrounded by filth that changes club from season to season about my behaviour. You are obviously more subservient than I am and you said that you agreed that those of us wanting a striker, something I haven't even commented on, should pay for the striker ourselves. Very intelligent. Are you a dope smoker too? That would explain your idiocy.

There you go again with the abuse.
As it is obviously above your intellectual level to have a civilised disagreement without the need to inflate your own ego with derogatory slurs against other posters, I’m going to have to use the HWT
sanction and enrol you in my own rather select little club of the ignored. If I remember correctly , your rather right wing slant on politics should make you feel quite at home there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here