Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Family Stand Ticket Restrictions

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Junior and myself have moved our tickets to the North Shelf for the upcoming season.

Something I didn’t think about at the time was our options if he wasnt able to attend due to a game being late mid week.

From checking I can of course list his ticket on the exchange.

However wasn’t sure if I still had the option to upgrade his ticket to adult, take a mate and pay the difference (assuming the adult is obviously an Albion+ member) I recall reading somewhere in the T&C’s that “groups attending the family stand must work on a ratio of 1 under 18 to a maximum of 2 adults. Obviously I could go on my own but wasn’t sure what I can and can’t do with his seat, so keen to hear from anyone sitting in family stand

Cheers

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Junior and myself have moved our tickets to the North Shelf for the upcoming season.

Something I didn’t think about at the time was our options if he wasnt able to attend due to a game being late mid week.

From checking I can of course list his ticket on the exchange.

However wasn’t sure if I still had the option to upgrade his ticket to adult, take a mate and pay the difference (assuming the adult is obviously an Albion+ member) I recall reading somewhere in the T&C’s that “groups attending the family stand must work on a ratio of 1 under 18 to a maximum of 2 adults. Obviously I could go on my own but wasn’t sure what I can and can’t do with his seat, so keen to hear from anyone sitting in family stand

Cheers
You can do that. I did it several times last season. In fact - they don't have to be Albion members even. You log into your ST account of your son, click upgrade to Adult, pay the difference and then you get the link to either share with your guest or you can add to your wallet.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
You can do that. I did it several times last season. In fact - they don't have to be Albion members even. You log into your ST account of your son, click upgrade to Adult, pay the difference and then you get the link to either share with your guest or you can add to your wallet.
Thanks for confirming
Just checked using the Newcastle game as an example and no restrictions which is good. Was more concerned about the 1 child to 2 adult ratio being enforced with two blokes sitting in the family stand and assuming on the rare occasion I use it, it wouldn’t be?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Thanks for confirming
Just checked using the Newcastle game as an example and no restrictions which is good. Was more concerned about the 1 child to 2 adult ratio being enforced with two blokes sitting in the family stand and assuming on the rare occasion I use it, it wouldn’t be?
No the upgrades aren’t included in that. Also any family stand tickets (even kids ones) sold on the exchange are sold as adult tickets so the “must have a kid with you to sit here” rule isn’t enforced then either. For big matches you often end up with odd groups of pissed up blokes in the family stand who’ve got exchange tickets.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
No the upgrades aren’t included in that. Also any family stand tickets (even kids ones) sold on the exchange are sold as adult tickets so the “must have a kid with you to sit here” rule isn’t enforced then either. For big matches you often end up with odd groups of pissed up blokes in the family stand who’ve got exchange tickets.
Thanks, so the 1 to 2 ratio is literally at the point of sale for the season tickets at the beginning of each season👍🏻

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
For big matches you often end up with odd groups of pissed up blokes in the family stand who’ve got exchange tickets.
Indeed.

Get some right randoms in their sometimes. Not always pissed up blokes, mind...

Last season, a lesbian couple stat in front me with a female companion and her young son (presumably).

After half-time the friend took her seat with a pint in her hand... :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here