Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Epic Adventures

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
After being rejected by the Army at the start of Summer, my eldest lad decided to embark on an epic adventure to prove he is up to a physical challenge - and tomorrow flies off to Morocco to climb Mt Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa. It looks an incredible, but tough, trip...and it got me wondering what epic adventures have the good folk of NSC managed to go on over the years??

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My most epic adventure was probably when I was new in Gothenburg and lost my phone and my apartment keys while also trying to get by with a payment card that was split in half. For two weeks I lived with various strangers, slept a couple of nights in the parks, went to the trash cans of food stores after they closed to find food, hanged out with punks and hippies, while also trying to resolve my problem through visiting various shady locksmiths that would accept pretty much breaking into my apartment (which I was renting second hand, black) to change the lock and hook me up with a new key... was a stressful few weeks but very fun and I got to know a lot of people. Pretty lucky it was not in the winter as that would have made it all very painful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here