Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Lithuania

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didnt agree with MOM I would have gone for 1 of 4 Keane, Stones or Oxo Chamberpot who was constantly in the game probing or even Dier doing what Dier does best breaking up play and pushing the front men forward

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
That's enough for me, can't watch any more,too painful

I watched first half then recorded the second half to view after the evening meal but ended up watching the highlights,cant think what attending the match
was so disapponting cant blame the team who are faced with opponents who pack their defence with and have little hope of playing in our half.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bit of a major oops on the betting front this evening. Clicked the wrong button. At least the bet I meant to do didn't come in either. Didn't spot the error until it showed potential return as £2500 :lolol:

oops.JPG

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I thought we played with good purpose and energy tonight and we don't have to accommodate Rooney anymore. It’s pretty much a young squad and a fresh generation of player apart from Defoe who actually deserves his place.

I’ve always liked Defoe and if us and Sunderland swap places I would be very happy to see him come to Brighton. I reckon with Murray, Hemed, Baldock and Defoe we would have balanced striking options in the Prem.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
There's something ridiculously dull about international football.....Maybe because there's few goals and most games are seriously one sided.
So glad it's over and back to the real deal this week :)

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Tasteful and touching tribute to the five people killed and many injured in the London attack. Good job it wasn't many millions killed and injured because FIFA would have been down on the FA like a ton of bricks for paying tribute to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here