Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Dog Farts

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The dog smells better than a few of the houses I’ve worked in. 😧
Those jobs when you arrive they come out with some bullshit excuse to why the house is a tip 🤣 the worst one I did was a dog that was out of control they kept in a bedroom the dog had destroyed everything and chewed through cables, the room was covered in dog shit and stank horrendously. I left A because it was a shit hole and B I could have waded in dog Shit for a morning and wasn’t sure this lot would pay me.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Those jobs when you arrive they come out with some bullshit excuse to why the house is a tip 🤣 the worst one I did was a dog that was out of control they kept in a bedroom the dog had destroyed everything and chewed through cables, the room was covered in dog shit and stank horrendously. I left A because it was a shit hole and B I could have waded in dog Shit for a morning and wasn’t sure this lot would pay me.
I have walked away from a few houses because of the mess, one landlord asked me to price some work, as soon as I walked in and saw dog shit on the floor I was off. Just told the landlord I was allergic to dogs and couldn’t work there, not my issue to tell them their tenants were scum.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think we need more threads like this ….although i am surprised no one has mentioned how this excessive farting is possibly one of the reasons for ‘climate change’ :whistle:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Honotable mention for cat farts.
Repulsive and they don’t give a f*** about victims.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
As others have said its their diet probably. If you notice stools not right get to a vet. Mine had a bad case of Giardia this time last year
My dog had that too earlier this year, his stomach was rotten! Two rounds of the medication did the job though and his stomach has been great since.

He likely got it from drinking from dirty puddles on walks in the forest.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I've blown a monkey at the vets today when the dog decided to eat some chocolate raisens that the kids dropped. On the flip side, it doesn't fart without anything left in its stomach. Whilst our approach works, I wouldn't recommend it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Wife farts can be a bit ghastly too on occasion.

Last edited:

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
We ‘adopted’ a lab, where his previous owners feed him on Sainsbury’s own brand cheap rubbish, the smells were horrendous. We quickly moved him on to Beta Pet, the brand that my late dad, used to feed all his dogs, and we have always followed his advice and feed all our dogs that brand too. No more smells, no more upset tummies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here