Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Does your dog enjoy cat poo?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think dogs generally split poo into three categories. A, Poo they roll in. B, Poo they eat. And C, poo they roll in and then eat.

I think you may have stumbled upon a Saturday night doggie masterchef programme here. 3 dogs 3 poos ? I’d watch it V

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My old Jack Russell once ate about a kilo of horse s.hit before I could stop her and puked it up in my brand new spanking Vauxhall Astra SRI on the way home...
How we laughed.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
My neighbour’s cat regularly shits in our garden. A friend told me to get a shovel and throw it over the fence.
Bloody useless.....the cat STILL shits in my garden, and now my neighbour has got my bloody shovel. :annoyed:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
You could try Pavlovian conditioning by sabotaging some cat poo and leaving it out as bait.

All you have to do is simply rig up a low voltage electrical device connected to some cat poo with wires so when your dog tries to eat the poo he will suffer a minor electric shock, not enough to cause him any real harm but sufficiently unpleasant 1to deter him from trying to eat or lick the poo.

Eventually over time your dog will associate trying to eat cat poo with getting a small electric shock and so will adopt a natural aversion to it.

Once you have established your dogs natural aversion and he no longer attempts to eat the cat poo you can dispense with the electrical device set up as your dog will be conditioned to avoid the cat poo of his own volition as a result of his conditioning.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Our Cavalier (Spaniel) eats fox shit, rolls in fox shit, and would happily wear a coat made of fox shit if she could. Cat shit, no. She'd rather just chase them (then shit herself if they stop and fight).

I once gave a her a slice of ham that was a couple of days out of date (but still edible) and the Missus went mad at me! I then reminded her that she eats dead and decaying rotten fish heads when she's on the beach... so a bit of Sainsbury's ham out of the fridge shouldn't mess with her guts.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Our indoor cat (for the pedants, we keep him inside as we live near a main road), his poos are not a problem, but tonight he's done the devil of all dumps.
It's made my eyes :cry: and wife has passed out :lol:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
For some reason Dogs also like eating other dogs crap. Seen this in action

Decided one day to take my Springer to pick my daughter up from school. As I approached the gates, I became more aware of this huge turd on the grass....probably laid by a T-Rex!!!!

The dog didn't even break stride, turned his head and......well there it was, in his mouth. It looked like he had a huge droopy brown moustache.

The kids started to see it....some laughed, some screamed. I could'nt exactly grab it out of his mouth. Luckily I think most of it broke of (it was that big) and he ate the rest.

Enjoy your breakfast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here