Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Did you know we were playing Spurs at home on Wednesday night...

Did you know we were playing Spurs at home on Wednesday night?

• Of course I did!

Votes: 105 67.7%
  • Are we? Thanks for letting me know!

Votes: 50 32.3%

• Total voters

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Only found out this morning, tickets on exchange already.

Reckon there’ll be record numbers of away fans scattered round the stadium, due to a lack of interest from home fans, plus Spuds were crowned world club champions this week with a rare win.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Of course.
Had an email from the club about the rearranged date, arranged to leave work early to get to the ground.
Seriously, why wouldn't people know?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I worked it out from my parking booking at The Bridge. Obviously I would be there for match.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Thanks - that's kind of you and I appreciate it. However, I tend to avoid Exchange tickets as I bring my kids and I have to pay adult prices for their tickets if purchased via the Exchange which is quite a hike in comparison to regular match day tickets that attract a concession.

No no no, the ticket sharing policy is easy, quick, cheap and above all else, fair to use. In fact if Carlsberg did club ticket exchanges…

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Can't we just give them the 3 points?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Sadly, yes.

Another evening kick off. I’m working in London and then having to train down and then somehow get back to Petworth.

I shall see how we perform today and if we are shite, I won’t go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
No, I didn't know, because I've lost interest these last few weeks, I've virtually stopped caring; we've regressed to the Albion of the previous two season - lots of possession (albeit often passing sideways or backwards), but clueless and toothless in front of goal.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here