Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Strawbridge

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Why would that be lovely?

Because it could be the subject of a new series - Get with the programme.

Series 1 - Chaos at the chateau. Dick and Angel return to find Dick's first family squatting there, and Dick, Angel and the kids take refuge in the glamping pods.
The moat dries up in the heat, and Dick can't water his courgettes.

Series 2 - The fallow years. Dick's adult children redecorate the chateau, and Angel's artwork is laid to waste.
Dick refills the moat, but his children with Angel turn into delinquents and throw the grandchildren in the moat.
Dick now faces a problem. What to do for the next series? Angel can't claim 'this house isn't big enough for all of us'; we know it is, because we've had the 360 degree viewing, so no Strawbridge evictions.
Besides, evictions are not wholesome and are a bit off message. The whole brand and business empire is in danger.

Series 3 - Interactive series, in which the viewers and followers vote by text to select their chosen content. Texts cost £3.00 plus the charge from your provider. If you vote on catch up, your vote will not count, but you may still be charged.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I am. I went to the Dare to Do it show in Worthing in February, where Dick and Angle gave us a shout out.
I also belong to the Salon which is a small monthly subscription but you get free gifts every quarter. I have duvet covers, a bag, a diary etc. Her designs are unique, and very practical.

Next year is our 30th wedding anniversary but the Strawbridges only do weddings now, so we are going to Chateau de la Ruche, which is nearby, for a weekend. If you have seen the DIY programme, it is run by Rebecca and Tim.

Angel/Angela has appeared on Dragons Den where Deborah Meaden wanted to invest in her vintage tea parties.

Respect. My wife is into the series too, though l have to say not in quite as big a way as you and your hubby obviously are.

Each to their own etc. etc.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I am. I went to the Dare to Do it show in Worthing in February, where Dick and Angle gave us a shout out.
I also belong to the Salon which is a small monthly subscription but you get free gifts every quarter. I have duvet covers, a bag, a diary etc. Her designs are unique, and very practical.

Next year is our 30th wedding anniversary but the Strawbridges only do weddings now, so we are going to Chateau de la Ruche, which is nearby, for a weekend. If you have seen the DIY programme, it is run by Rebecca and Tim.

Angel/Angela has appeared on Dragons Den where Deborah Meaden wanted to invest in her vintage tea parties.

If you follow them that much, you must of heard of Michael Petherick, another ex-pat that is in France, with his brother Billy and his wife Gwendolyn at Chateau de la Baismagnee, who they befriended when the TV program was on.
Michael is a brilliant artist and Angel stole some of his designs on her wallpaper and pretended they were hers.
Michael nearly had a nervous breakdown because to the outfall.
She comes over as lovely Angel, but if you investigate on the internet about her and Michael, you might be surprised.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you follow them that much, you must of heard of Michael Petherick, another ex-pat that is in France, with his brother Billy and his wife Gwendolyn at Chateau de la Baismagnee, who they befriended when the TV program was on.
Michael is a brilliant artist and Angel stole some of his designs on her wallpaper and pretended they were hers.
Michael nearly had a nervous breakdown because to the outfall.
She comes over as lovely Angel, but if you investigate on the internet about her and Michael, you might be surprised.

Her wallpaper is from vintage rolls which were left in the loft by the Baglionis. That’s why she created the wallpaper museum in one of the turrets.
I watched the episode when she was designing her potagerie design, which was unusual in including a carrot.
You can find any rumour on the internet. Whether you believe them or not, is up to you..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Her wallpaper is from vintage rolls which were left in the loft by the Baglionis. That’s why she created the wallpaper museum in one of the turrets.
I watched the episode when she was designing her potagerie design, which was unusual in including a carrot.
You can find any rumour on the internet. Whether you believe them or not, is up to you..

This is one of the most extraordinary posts I have ever read on NSC. AND on a Crodo thread.

I may need to have a lie down :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is one of the most extraordinary posts I have ever read on NSC. AND on a Crodo thread.

I may need to have a lie down :lolol:

There’s more. I just found Michael Petherick on Pinterest where he is enthusiastic about Angela Strawbridge. The only bitchy comments I found were on Mumsnet, which wasn’t particularly about artists designs but more about criticism of not fitting in with the French way of life. Untrue as Dick investigates French cuisine even down to the local duck recipes.
The children attend the local school and are bilingual. Angel is learning French slowly.
To be honest, it smacked of jealousy.
Yes, they’ve made a tv series out of it, but credit to them for that. A château with no facilities which has been completely renovated.
Obviously, the tv only shows the good bits.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There’s more. I just found Michael Petherick on Pinterest where he is enthusiastic about Angela Strawbridge. The only bitchy comments I found were on Mumsnet, which wasn’t particularly about artists designs but more about criticism of not fitting in with the French way of life. Untrue as Dick investigates French cuisine even down to the local duck recipes.
The children attend the local school and are bilingual. Angel is learning French slowly.
To be honest, it smacked of jealousy.
Yes, they’ve made a tv series out of it, but credit to them for that. A château with no facilities which has been completely renovated.
Obviously, the tv only shows the good bits.

This gets better and better. I have no idea whatsoever what you're going on about. What do Giles and Polly think?

:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here