Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Daylesford Organic

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Any of our Cotswoldians ever shop/eat there? A legendary establishment in that part of the world, Amex black card required for all purchases, no matter how small.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Been there for a work event once and then returned more recently when I was in the area. Great food – and all locally sourced – served up and it's an impressive-looking place. But yes, it's bloody expensive.

I'm also guessing a certain element of NSC will have been turned off by the connection with the current government. Or, more specifically, the former PM, who has a history of having his holiday (and/or accomodation) funded by Lord and Lady Bamford...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Any of our Cotswoldians ever shop/eat there? A legendary establishment in that part of the world, Amex black card required for all purchases, no matter how small.
As we are regular visitors to the Cotswolds, we have been to their farm shop in Daylesford nr Moreton-in-Marsh, quite a few times.
Lovely place and produce.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I’d never heard of them until reading this thread on NSC…then a 15% cash back offer pops up on my Amex card app! Gotta spend over £40 but that doesn’t sound too hard. Shops in the posher parts of London too.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No - I've used Riverford Organic instead and they have the genius idea of accepting all debit cards.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Would that be Lady Bamford's joint?

Its overpriced and aimed at the weekend Hampstead set. Go to your local farmers market instead or get an allotment...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here