Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davd Icke

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
there seems to be an obvious flaw in the theory.
a world war between USA Russia and China all nuclear powers
is not likely to leave much left for the world government to rule
or is that when the reptiles living on the moon move in?

Oct 6, 2010
Could anyone explain why his beliefs of moon stations and lizards are any more nuts than Jesus turning water to wine, Moses parting the seas etc? Truth is often stranger than fiction

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I was in Waterstones, once, and a guy next to me was looking at a David Icke book. He remarked "Either he's mad, or all the rest of us are".

Reminds me of when I worked in Waterstones many moons ago. A woman came in asked if we had his book. I checked, told her yes and told her where to find it. She said thanks, asked me if I'd read it. No I hadn't. You should! She cheerfully told me and off she went to get it. She then hurriedly walked straight past me a minute later with it really badly stuffed in her coat, setting the alarm off, and out in to the street. I was too amused to do anything. Worst, or best, shoplifter ever.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If it is true that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding ISIS then the whole thing is ****ed and maybe Icke has a point

Oct 6, 2010
If it is true that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding ISIS then the whole thing is ****ed and maybe Icke has a point

Of corse it's all ****ed. The CIA created Al Quada (mujahideen) to occupy the Russians. Now it is IS or ISIS. Who are using US weapons against Assad. So we are with them and against them. Killing them, and supporting them.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

but it isnt true, its an embellishment of people from Saudi assisted some groups in Syria. its like saying you support Palace because your brother-in-law used Euro Ferries (Millwall sponsors).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here