Dagenham-Whitehawk - FA Cup

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dagenham is a bit rough but the local football club are fine in my experience. Less threatening than Canvey.

God I remember canvey. Bunch of Neanderthal thugs the lot of them. Terrible trouble at that game...especially all around the bus stops to the park and ride I remember. Horrible horrible day

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[QUOTE?[/QUOTE]
No, it's definitely POTG.
Tickets can be ordered in advance from Dagenham & Redbridge FC and collected from their ticket office, I think the advantage of this is children get a discount.

Thanks. I think I'll mingle with the Hawks supporters now.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Mind you a least the old folk were safe when the icf ruled the streets!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voosqInEZcY

image.jpg

Nice flag spotted in that video.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There has been a long history of hatred and violence between the two Brighton sides so you are advised to keep quiet,it all kick off a long time ago after the great Brighton city naming feud!:ffsparr:

The average BHAFC fan doesn't even know what division Whitehawk are in. Hatred, violence......haha.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We had a great time at Dagenham, when we last played there (Albion) It was March 2011, when we won all 8 matches that month. Adkins turned up to watch up so we regaled him with 'Keeping up, are we keeping up, na na na na na na na na'.

I was interviewed outside for some web thing by someone who thought I was a Dagenham fan (we were slipping into the home end). I managed to bullshit my way through the interview. Bloke asked me what the team neaded to progress. I said, bold as brass, 'a striker'. 'Oh why's that?' he said' Panic. 'Every team could do with a new striker' I says. The (now ex) missus was going spare. I managed to keep the smirk at bay, as he nodded in agreement. Just. Its on the interweb somewhere . . . :lolol::shootself

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nice Pie and mash shop close by...

Keep meaning to post you. Last time we met was playoffs vs Swindon. Hope all's well, from former resident of two doors down, Portslade :wave:

Taking middle bro to the game tomorrrow.

If you ever fancy a home game, pm me. I often have a spare

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I went to Lincoln game, every time there was a decision they didn't like they sang " The referees a referee" weird!

The ' Ultras ' ( Whitehawk's noisy fans ) won't sing any songs that are abusive or contain swear words.
" The referees a referee " is just a joke version of the " referees a ... " well you know. :)

The referee gets both barrels for a bad decision from the blokes that stand in front of the bar. :angry:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I actually really like the Whitehawk experience. On your feet singing songs from start to finish and not a bit of unpleasantness. I've seen their last two FA Cup games but can't make the trip to Dagenham tomorrow sadly.

Should be a cracking atmosphere though, watching the team make history in the second round for the first time ever.

I'll certainly be keeping my eye out for the result.

Do I want them to draw Brighton if they get through? No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports