Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Cyle Larin & Daniel Jebbison.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought this was going to be another [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] thread moaning about car drivers :facepalm:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
https://www.fanatik.com.tr/amp/besiktasli-larin-rekor-transfer-teklifini-reddetti-2260906

“According to the news of Fabrizio Romano, Al-Nassr, one of the Saudi Arabian League teams, offered Beşiktaş's striker Cyle Larin a net salary of 5 million euros, but the offer was turned down by the Canadian striker.

Increasing demand for Cyle Larin

On the other hand, apart from Al-Nassr, English teams Brighton, Southampton, West Ham United and Everton are closely interested in the 26-year-old striker. Larin, who played 22 games with Beşiktaş this season, recorded 7 goals and 1 assist. (Ajansspor)”

£80k pw is probably something we can’t compete with but it looks like this player is available in January and is possibly eyeing a move to the EPL. A left winger who is fantastic in the air, possibly just what we want.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Larin was benched yesterday. Clearly, Besiktas don’t want to risk an injury as they look to move him on in this window and get some sort of compensation before his contract expires in June.

Personally, I think this guy would be a great back up for Welbeck. A big strong unit, great in the air who sits on the left wing then comes central in search of goals when his team attacks.

I think we’d get him for less than we got Kozlowski.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here