Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowd for Boro?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Still baffles me. They say they don't, but they do. Bizarre.

I might try ringing them up. Then it is easier to ring around to see if I can find someone with a season ticket who can't make it, which is what I did and saved some dosh as well. One less of paying customers though.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Boro have sold just under 900 tickets for tomoz!!

If true decent showing for a team with nothing to play for & f*****g miles away.I have been up there a couple of times & it is a long way to go to watch 2 teams who don't score goals.

I still think 27454

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Announced will be around 27650 but the actual amount attending will be about 24500

Really? Is there a difference between what is announced and the actual number attending?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I don't know why but I'm less interested in this game than any other this season. Our poor performance against Ipswich and Weds probably has something to do with this, coupled with the fact that we can look forward to another game where we fail to give the opposition much to worry about by playing too defensively. That said, I'll still be going today. It would be rude not to.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I don't know why but I'm less interested in this game than any other this season. The performances against Ipswich and Weds probably has something to do with this, coupled with the fact that we can look forward to another game where we fail to give the opposition much to worry about by playing too defensively. That said, I'll still be going today. It would be rude not to.

Feel the same which is silly considering the table .

Think the atmosphere today is going to be pretty bad

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
This, I get the feeling it's gonna be a pants atmos too.

The atmosphere will be fine if we show a more aggressive intent from the start. The team performs, the crowd does its bit. However, if we continue a cautious, risk averse style (until we go a goal down late in the second half then it's panic measures with about 5 up front) then I agree, it'll be pants, and another embarrassing exodus of fans on the 80th minute.

But hey, at least the sun is shining.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lower crowd than usual.

We'll all be at weddings.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Preparing for my other half's 40th at ours beforehand, zip to match then back home to continue preparations for tonight. Gorgeous day for an Amex match people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here