Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Creamfields North - anyone been before?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
As one of my presents for my 50th birthday (and as a bit of an old raver) my wife bought us Silver Camping tickets to go to Creamfields North.

Whereas Glasto is a festival for all ages, I'm not sure that camping at Creamfields is going to be quite as easy going.

I don't want to be surrounded by teenagers off their head on ket (well not all night) so am wondering if this is going to be a bit too much for us.

Anyone here been before? Am I being too much of a bore having these concerns?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It's a VERY different atmosphere to Glastonbury.
Have you got standard camping?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We’re in the silver camping area.
Then you'll be fine.
Standard is rough but then it is at most festivals. Bronze to Gold is decent.
Just to add to that...
You're basically in the 'best' campsite. I think iirc gold people get food or something. But Gold and Silver are the same. I work at these things so it's mostly through heresay, although I also see the campsites and especially the aftermath. If youve done a bog standard campsite at Glastonbury then this will probably feel like an upgrade.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’ll be honest , from what I know it will be a very young, very Scouse / northern crowd. Silver camping will probably be fine, just the crowd might be quite ghastly at some stages

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I’m at that age that whilst reliving my youth at dance music festival sounds good, I’d be equally happy camping in the Lake District and taking my dog on hikes.

It’s a tricky one.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’m at that age that whilst reliving my youth at dance music festival sounds good, I’d be equally happy camping in the Lake District and taking my dog on hikes.

It’s a tricky one.
Then take the dog on hikes from a campsite in the Lakes. Just as much fun (you assert), and a million times less risk of a shitty time (I assert)…

;)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

It’s a tricky one.
Scousers and rave music or dog walking in the Lake District, the latter would win by a mile for me :smile:
My family recently went to the Isle of Wight festival, I volunteered to stay at home and look after the dog :wink: win, win as Robbie Williams was headlining:smile:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Remember what it was like as a youth out clubbing and a couple of old duffers wandered in thinking they are down with the kids? Tragic.
Then again you may have a fantastic time who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: cjd

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Havent done Creamfields for a while but one of the club nights I used to go to in the early 00s now run twice yearly 1pm -9pm. Last one at the Ministry, next at the old Camden Palais.

Its brill. All the fun of way back when, with ample time to get home and sleep it off. AND I enjoy it without any assistance these days!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I can hear the bass thudding in the evenings from where I live.

It's very LOUD

:rave::rave::rave::banana::banana::banana:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Got any Veras?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I'm pleased to say that having recognised my age, I have instead booked 3 days camping in the New Forest.

I might listen to my mix tapes when I'm there! ;)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm pleased to say that having recognised my age, I have instead booked 3 days camping in the New Forest.

I might listen to my mix tapes when I'm there! ;)
Don't matter where you go it'll rain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here