Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Clubs official Twitter updates

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
For anyone who’s left Twitter, could you repost any clips or content you think is interesting from the official feed?

Thanks

Last edited:

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I’ve come off Twitter, put a request in to FAB to ask if they could replicate their twitter content on their WhatsApp channel.

Should be easy enough…

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
@Bozza could you have a thread that automatically dropped the club's twitter posts into it ?

Bit much to expect others to copy and paste because you can't be arsed to look but if there's a simple fix.......

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
@Bozza could you have a thread that automatically dropped the club's twitter posts into it ?

Bit much to expect others to copy and paste because you can't be arsed to look but if there's a simple fix.......
I'm with you, but I don't understand why people would be happy to view the club's twitter posts *on here*, but not *on Twitter*...

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Finding and Exploring Profiles To View Twitter Without an Account

Did you hear something a Twitter user tweeted and want to check it out yourself? If you have a Twitter account and are following this user, you could have found it on your timeline. Well, if you’re not his follower or even a Twitter user, you don’t need to rely on hearsay. You can easily view Twitter without an account and check a user’s profile. And no, you don’t even need the Twitter application; just a computer web browser will suffice.

To find and view a Twitter account from the web, go to the search bar and type twitter.com/“user profile.” Here’s an example: twitter.com/TweetEraser. Your search will open TwitterWeb and the user’s profile page. From here, you can simply scroll down to view the user’s most recent 3,200 tweets. You can also click to view the user’s reply, media, and likes timeline, designated just below the profile description.

When you search for a unique profile, TwitterWeb directly opens the profile. However, when the user profile, the account name, has multiple users, the search may bring up another user. If this happens, do not fret, you can find your desired profile with a few extra steps. Just use the search bar on the right side of your screen and search for the user profile again. Then, select your preferred profile from your search result list.

Remember, without an account, you can only view the profile without further engagement. You cannot send the user a message, like or reply to their tweets. In addition, you must sign up to save videos even though you can watch them without an account.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here