Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Tiramisu is the greatest dessert of all time. However, it's Christmas so Christmas pudding (on fire) with brandy butter, clotted cream (possibly also alcohol infused) and double cream. Then port and cheese if I've not already gone full Mr Creosote.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It is still ONLY NOVEMBER FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
2 puddings.
Christmas pud obviously.
But I also make my Pear Tarte Tatin every year, to be fair it is the dogs nuts.
I also love pudding wine and it doesn't need to be expensive, I usually get in a bottle of Aussie Orange Flora Muscat.
Weird how a drink can change from ghastly to wonderful after just 1 mouthful of pudding.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Prawn cocktails - thought they went out of fashion in the 1980’s. !

Surely only a decent Xmas pudding preferably with brandy or cognac in the receipe is the pudding to finish the meal.

Maybe start with some Stilton and pear tartlets or a pomegranate and smoked salmon salad to start with served with fresh warm Mediterranean bread with olive oil.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Prawn cocktails - thought they went out of fashion in the 1980’s. !

Surely only a decent Xmas pudding preferably with brandy or cognac in the receipe is the pudding to finish the meal.

Maybe start with some Stilton and pear tartlets or a pomegranate and smoked salmon salad to start with served with fresh warm Mediterranean bread with olive oil.

Although I am a staunch traditionalist I find Christmas Pudding rather dense and heavy after Goose with all the trimmings and a rich hearty starter so I tend to enjoy a lighter dessert like Chocolate Mousse or a festive Yule Log.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I'm dissapointed there isn't an "All of the above" option. At one point I had 8 people round for Christmas Dinner and had 9 different puddings on offer.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The poll is invalid due to the glaring omission of Butterscotch Angel Delight with Del Monte tinned peaches.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Not a big dessert fan and usually over indulge in the main course, but I do go for the Vienetta, as it is cool and easily slides done with little effort.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Me and Mrs Crodo have been putting our Christmas day menu together and we've plumped for Strawberry cake for pudding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here