Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chins up lads, we are guaranteed a play offs spot at worst sure;y:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't disagree and I share your positives. Yesterday was a freebie that we didn't capitilise on. It is an 'as you were' situation. But our blip is looking a bit scary at the moment. For once I'm glad for the international break.

I agree.

Now for me to play the downer. I'd rather we didn't have the break and that we had a fit again Bruno and Pognoli and that we were straight back into the action next week. I seem to remember a few dodgy performances post-International break. Just a gut memory. I have no stats.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I agree.

Now for me to play the downer. I'd rather we didn't have the break and that we had a fit again Bruno and Pognoli and that we were straight back into the action next week. I seem to remember a few dodgy performances post-International break. Just a gut memory. I have no stats.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Yep, we don't have the best of records, but they are there to be broken, just as Leeds broke a six game run against us yesterday. Positives in negatives :wink:

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Brighton were robbed by Newcastle, by a 'Freak goal'! That could easily have been another 3 points in the bag.

However, shyte happens and the points were robbed, all they need do is keep their heads, win at home and somehow get back to being hard to beat away from The Amex!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here