Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea game upgrade child season ticket to guest?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Is this possible? I have a season ticket, son has a child season ticket - he can’t go to the Chelsea game so I want to bring a guest who isn’t Albion+ - will I be able to upgrade the child to an adult and bring a guest?

Or do you have to have Albion+?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Yes - you could have logged onto the website and done this in the time it’s taken you to write this post. Go to the tickets section of your account and select your sons ticket for the game you want to upgrade and you’ll see a change price tier option at the top. You’ll be emailed a new adult ticket for that game.

Whether the club want you to do this isn’t so clear, since the name on the ticket won’t change. What I don’t personally understand though is why they allow the option if you’re not going to then give it to someone other than the named child?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Yes the process is pretty straight forward and as described , I have upgraded my fathers concessionary season ticket to my adult son on a few occasions and paid the difference. It does puzzle me that you don't have to allocate it to anyone in particular and the ticket still shows my fathers name on it and apparently he is held responsible for whoever uses it. So in theory you can pass it to anyone. I am not sure what would happen if that person is not registered with the club and is challenged at the turnstile ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I am not sure what would happen if that person is not registered with the club and is challenged at the turnstile ?

Nothing would happen, it’s the same as guest tickets being in the season ticket holder’s name. Some cup matches STHs can bring 4 guests so that’s 5 tickets with the same name on.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes the process is pretty straight forward and as described , I have upgraded my fathers concessionary season ticket to my adult son on a few occasions and paid the difference. It does puzzle me that you don't have to allocate it to anyone in particular and the ticket still shows my fathers name on it and apparently he is held responsible for whoever uses it. So in theory you can pass it to anyone. I am not sure what would happen if that person is not registered with the club and is challenged at the turnstile ?
Same as any STH guest ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here