• Knight Out!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
A bit of controversy and topics for discussion is what keeps this board going, Look at the amounth of posts we've had since the bobby thing happened, its what get speople talking and if that means disliking osmeone or sometihng then fair enough,

You can't please all the people all of the time.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That's Quiche talk, Chappers. Viva 'broad church' and a bit of debate. And to answer your poll, Knight shouldn't go anywhere, he just isn't doing everything right, and could be doing better. If he gets Falmer, I'll happily call him a legend. Job half done.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Debate and intrigue is one thing, but there are too many serial whiners on this board for my liking.

Some people get their kicks in life from carping and moaning.

To me the Albion is a privelege not a right, it costs me a fortune (and I appreciate that not a huge amount of that necessarily goes to the club). There is a difference between constructive criticism and machine gun Daily Mail style prejudice against everything that DK does.

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
Cappers my friend, i have nothing against you! At the end of the day we both love the Albion, we just hold different views on how success should be achieved, and maybe, what level of success we should aspire to.:wave:

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
El Presidente said:
Debate and intrigue is one thing, but there are too many serial whiners on this board for my liking.

Some people get their kicks in life from carping and moaning.

To me the Albion is a privelege not a right, it costs me a fortune (and I appreciate that not a huge amount of that necessarily goes to the club). There is a difference between constructive criticism and machine gun Daily Mail style prejudice against everything that DK does.

And far too many people who support everything that Dick Tight does without question!:angry:

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Need some different opinions to keep it interesting otherwise the amount of posting would drop off quickly. But the incessant Knight-bashing is becoming very tedious, Mullers.

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Dropkick Turnip said:
Need some different opinions to keep it interesting otherwise the amount of posting would drop off quickly. But the incessant Knight-bashing is becoming very tedious, Mullers.

I am very sorry! I promise to stop when he brings serious money into the club, or fucks-off!:D

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He has put in £1.4 million and the rest of the board another £3.1 million. What do you call serious money Mullers?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Knight could have all the money in the world but this would make little difference, players still don't want to play in athletics stadiums and you cannot buy an enquiry. A little more would be nice but at the moment there is nobody willing to put money into a football club and get nothing out.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Today has been one of the most interesting days on NSC ever. Long may we all get along because we love the Albion, but not get along because we have different views about it!!!

:lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Mullers said:
And far too many people who support everything that Dick Tight does without question!:angry:

Not a chance Chappers, as far too many people oppose everything that the honourable (Sir) Dick Knight does.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Dick can't put a foot wrong these days and no wonder we have no spanking new stadium.
I suppose we will just have to wait a few more years before we get anywhere.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here