Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can we talk about Sanchez ?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The latest suggestion is that Spurs are not happy to pay Brentford what they want for Raya so could turn their attention to bad boy Bobby.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I hope the club didn’t waste its money on him
I hope the club didn’t waste money on paying for multimillionaires going to Vegas !

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I hope the club didn’t waste money on paying for multimillionaires going to Vegas !
I’m sure it didn’t. Saying thank you for their hard work, loyalty and success never does any harm.

Spending money on someone who sulked and refused to play would’ve been a waste.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’m sure it didn’t. Saying thank you for their hard work, loyalty and success never does any harm.

Spending money on someone who sulked and refused to play would’ve been a waste.
If anyone else did pay, I’d bet it was Tony himself rather than the club

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Confirmed by my own ears that there has been a massive falling out between player and manager. Player wants a move to Chelsea but fears being over priced. Only typing this after trying to find out if i can put a tenner on Sanchez to Chelsea but couldn't find any details on the websites to do so. Probably get shite odds anyway but was worth a look. Shame really as Sanchez has been crucial to our success last season and for a big chunk of this. It does happen that players and managers make up... but after hearing what said player was saying about him I very much doubt it!
If only I managed to put this bet on back in May when Sanchez was moaning to Murray at the cafe!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here