Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Broja - Southampton/Chelsea

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Has been very good this season, very much going under the radar as only got 5 in the Prem this season.

Only 20 looks a real handful. Would be very keen to see us linked with him. Apparently wants out of Chelsea after his loan spell.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looks good but Southampton are now in the business of accepting buy-back clauses in the contracts of players they sign from Chelsea. I’m quite sure that we’d not accept this type of clause. Southampton have a huge advantage if they want him.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Has been very good this season, very much going under the radar as only got 5 in the Prem this season.

Only 20 looks a real handful. Would be very keen to see us linked with him. Apparently wants out of Chelsea after his loan spell.

I wonder if the new Loan rules will mean more will look to leave Chelsea rather than be stuck in the system

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Great call - exactly what we need.

Like others I think Southampton are in the best position.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Would be a very good signing, no doubt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here