Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton players with more WC minutes than Inter and AC Milan (at the moment)

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
That seems to be a long winded way of saying Italy didn’t qualify for the World Cup. I know we don’t have any England players but I assume the Milan teams have a few Italian players.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
I saw something yesterday that PL clubs get money for players getting paid per round they get to. From memory we receive circa £300k for Mac reaching the final.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I saw something yesterday that PL clubs get money for players getting paid per round they get to. From memory we receive circa £300k for Mac reaching the final.
Getting money for each day they're with their national teams. Part of a deal made between FIFA and the clubs some 15 years ago when SAF (and some others) were moaning that all they got from letting their players go to international competitions was injuries.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's insane. It pays for the building of the entire West Upper. I am reaching for a small onion as I type....:amexx:

Reactions: Vin

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
From a different newspaper (The S*n).

The lowest-earning Premier League clubs from this benefits programme will be Bournemouth, Crystal Palace and Southampton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here