Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brentford v WBA

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it just me? The standard of football in this match seems dull, so much time wasting, a million miles away from many PL matches I’ve watched in the last 10 days. Fouls to stop momentum, throw ins taking eons.

I’ve seen so much good football by Brighton, also at Anfield, Stamford Bridge and the Etihad, looking back I almost forgot that the stadia were empty.

I sometimes agree with posters that I miss the Championship. Now I think I was wrong.

You're right. I was mmmm'ehhhhhh :shrug:

Had a nice chat during the game with my old pal, though. He saw The Stones in New Brighton in 64 with Brian Jones in the band (we took a sneaky peek at Glasto at full time....).

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The standard in most of the PL matches has been awful as well, seems like it’s a theme really, poor quality matches and no real surprise considering players hadn’t played for 3 months or so. Some of the PL matches have been absolutely appalling.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You're right. I was mmmm'ehhhhhh :shrug:

Had a nice chat during the game with my old pal, though. He saw The Stones in New Brighton in 64 with Brian Jones in the band (we took a sneaky peek at Glasto at full time....).

The Liverpool supporter or another pal?

The early Stones were incredible. But people often say that at 60’s Stones and Beatles gigs, screaming females drowned out the music.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The standard in most of the PL matches has been awful as well, seems like it’s a theme really, poor quality matches and no real surprise considering players hadn’t played for 3 months or so. Some of the PL matches have been absolutely appalling.

I’ve loved a lot of it. Villa matches have been awful .... Grealish going to ground, following by punts into the box, whilst Burnley are always awful on the eye.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Liverpool supporter or another pal?

The early Stones were incredible. But people often say that at 60’s Stones and Beatles gigs, screaming females drowned out the music.

Yep. The Liverpool one.

You don't imagine I have more than one pal in Faversham do you? ???

:lolol: :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here