Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford and Burnley at home

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've heard more than one suggestion that Brentford will be moved to Thursday night.

If that's the case then the Burnley game scheduled for the following Saturday would also need to be moved.

I've also heard a rumour that the Palace game currently pencilled in for Saturday 23rd December may be moved forward to Thursday 21st December.

All rumour and conjecture at this stage. DYOR and don't shoot the messenger!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I've heard more than one suggestion that Brentford will be moved to Thursday night.

If that's the case then the Burnley game scheduled for the following Saturday would also need to be moved.

I've also heard a rumour that the Palace game currently pencilled in for Saturday 23rd December may be moved forward to Thursday 21st December.

One less day to prepare for the the final Europa league game if it happens which is crap but we all know tv companies don't give a f***

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea

Really hope Brentford moves to Wed 6th ( which is my 40th birthday)

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
I bought my flight over from Mexico to see these 2 games and the continued delay in ticket sale date is getting me worried, hopefully neither of the games get's moved to later dates......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here