Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Boro dad banned for telling kid to run on pitch

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just make sure you capture it when he gets a good smack in the chops - then stick him on YouTube, it’s what he’d want! ;)

It'll be the closest he'd get to sympathy, from me.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It'll be the closest he'd get to sympathy, from me.

I don’t envy you, and best of luck. Console yourself with factual evidence that his brains not fully developed yet (and the sensible bit is last!)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I blame alcohol and on a lot of cases drugs. Some people clearly either don’t know their limit or don’t have one. Lost count of the amount of times I’ve seen people so drunk at away games that I’d be surprised if they would get served again at the local pub. Back in the day the police wouldn’t let you in if you were drunk, this has changed with very few police or no police at turnstiles, maybe this needs looking at again?

SAC

May 21, 2014
Piss related. I read that Charlton fans smashed up the men's bogs at Ipswich and that it is like a calling card, they do it at every away match. Which is nice.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I blame alcohol and on a lot of cases drugs. Some people clearly either don’t know their limit or don’t have one. Lost count of the amount of times I’ve seen people so drunk at away games that I’d be surprised if they would get served again at the local pub. Back in the day the police wouldn’t let you in if you were drunk, this has changed with very few police or no police at turnstiles, maybe this needs looking at again?
Yeah let’s go back to snarling dogs and turnstiles, the trouble now is nothing compared to the old days. I haven’t seen anything for years that resembles a decent firm a few gobby kids is nothing.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
There's a guy who's a Bolton fan who vlogs with his dad and they try and go to derby games and go in the home end but as close as possible to the away end and film the crowd more than the game. They've done two Brighton v Palace videos, one at Selhurst and one here, both this season and I think both were posted on here. Junior GB watches everything they post.

I know who you mean. The guy can certainly be an annoying bellend. I know some Bolton fans and he divides opinion there. A lot can't stand him apparently. Cocky little 'I am' by account. He's turned up in Berlin a few times, twice for the derby, a Union Conference League fixture plus the Bundesliga game; Union v Mönchengladbach. He doesn't do his homework as two of his vlogs were full of errors. I wasn't at the Borussia game but heard from friends who clocked him in Sektor 3, he was told by locals to stop filming fans around him. That part was obviously edited out for YouTube!

Some peoples presentation style has the ability to irritate. This twerp is one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here