Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Beating the press with RDZ

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Works very well away from home and at home against teams that won’t just sit back. We need the plan B against the Forest’s of this world. That’s where Ferguson comes in IMO and also impact subs like Sarmiento and Lamptey.
When we become unplayable is when we can flip between plan A and plan B styles during the match.
Exactly this @Milano 👍

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If you like the tactics side of things then this is a really decent explainer of why Levi Colwill just stands there with his studs on the ball mutliple times in a game.

You're suggesting it's not because our players are just faffing about with it because they don't know what to do? I'm sure lots of the people around me would disagree...

Bryanw42

Nov 8, 2021
Epsom
Bloke in the North near me on Saturday was shouting at Sanchez, Colwill and Dunk to clear it every time they did this on at the weekend. Some people have really do have no idea :lolol:
My son and I were muttering "just get on with it" at Colwill (v Arsenal) now we've seen the video explanation we're now also experts and say "some people really do have no idea"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've seen a further 3 or 4 montages on The YouTube, they're all the same.

In the least surprising news of the day people trying to convince others they know more with their tactical analysis, appear to just know how to copy and paste!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
If you like the tactics side of things then this is a really decent explainer of why Levi Colwill just stands there with his studs on the ball mutliple times in a game.

20231130_222102.jpg

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Everyone knows why Dunk stands still and puts his studs on the ball.

He's 32. He's knackered. He's thinking:

'Christ I need a rest. If I put my studs on the ball, fans, pundits and Joe Cole will think I'm trying to entice the opposition to challenge me for the ball, and open up space further upfield. But I just need a rest. I'm f***ed.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here