Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnet

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
Am I right in saying that we are playing a friendly at Barnet on Saturday, if so does anyone know if it is pay on the gate.

Will be back in the UK for a job interview and it would be great to see the standard of football I will be able to enjoy from the autumn.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I hope to be in attendance at the Barnet game, i wouldnt mind a look at this Swiss Tony fella who's on trial and hopefully there will be a new striker signed by then aswell (fingers crossed) we cant leave it too much longer or they wont have time to settle in.

Cant be arsed to go to Woking tomorrow though.

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
Perhaps there could be an impromptu NSC get together in the pub by the ground, having been stuck over here and missed the events of the weekend it would be good to meet a few of the regular posters.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I remember Barnet a few years back, when we played them on Boxing Day (day of the sublime Danny Cullip dribble!!)

Was absolutely freezin that day, reason I remember that was because me and my mate were late for the game, had to run to the ground after parking up and I dropped a glove on the journey and had to keep my hands in my pockets the whole game it was that cold! Plus I nicked my dads sheepskin and good action shoot of me behind the goal on the end-of season-video with my head in my hands when Barnet defender cleared off the line from Cullip's wonder dribble!!!

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
I remember Barnet a few years back, when we played them on Boxing Day (day of the sublime Danny Cullip dribble!!)

Was absolutely freezin that day, reason I remember that was because me and my mate were late for the game, had to run to the ground after parking up and I dropped a glove on the journey and had to keep my hands in my pockets the whole game it was that cold! Plus I nicked my dads sheepskin and good action shoot of me behind the goal on the end-of season-video with my head in my hands when Barnet defender cleared off the line from Cullip's wonder dribble!!!

Definitely the coldest game I've ever been to.

Can't say I was too thrilled when i found out kick off was delayed either. :lolol:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I was thrilled because I was running late (literally), but there was a huge queue and once inside the ground it was a farce, people in the terrace nicking seats and people who wanted to stand having arguements with stewards!

Plus I remember the toilets.....only 2 urinals for 1500 seats!!!

On a cold day and everything!!!!!!!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Me and Brunning will be there.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Whats this "Trotster fan club" all about?!!

Do u like her because she supports the Albion, or because she is fit, or because of both?!!!!!!!

Dandyman

In London village.
Trigger said:
I hope to be in attendance at the Barnet game, i wouldnt mind a look at this Swiss Tony fella who's on trial and hopefully there will be a new striker signed by then aswell (fingers crossed) we cant leave it too much longer or they wont have time to settle in.

Cant be arsed to go to Woking tomorrow though.

Scoring goals is like making love to a beautiful women....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here