Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ashley Barnes podcast

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Very good interview that. Nice format, easy style.

I was a huge Ashley Barnes fan. I really appreciated his work rate and attitude, and (as he went on to prove), he was a natural goalscorer when given the chance. Been happy to see him do so well and just wish he could have stayed and done it with us. He comes across very well, and I've only ever heard good things about what a genuinely nice guy he is to meet in person.

But...but...

Was anyone else struggling to get this image out of their heads when listening?

kurten.jpg

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I really appreciate that, thank you, and glad you like the format. As I keep mentioning (apologies), please do spread the word - it's more followers, listeners and subscriptions that'll keep this going and keep the quality of the guests up too.

I'm fortunate that the club are semi on-board with this and have featured some interviews on the official site too - just need to keep the momentum going in an (increasingly) crowded market.

Many thanks again.

I'll recommend it to all the other Albion fans I know in Chandler, AZ :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Really enjoyed that - thanks.

As for future guest suggestions, how plausible this is I've obviously no idea but I'd love to hear from everyone's favourite FDM.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Cheers! There are some great guests coming up, but will keep that to myself for now...

Question to all, do you have any serious requests for future guests to feature?
Off the top of my head....

Chris Catlin
Steve Penney
Terry Connor
Eric Young
Danny Wilson
Hans Kraay
Kevin Bremner
Steve Gatting
Johnny Crumplin
Dean Wilkins

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cheers! There are some great guests coming up, but will keep that to myself for now...

Question to all, do you have any serious requests for future guests to feature?

Charlie Oatway
Will Buckley
Nathan Jones
Gus Poyet
Liam Bridcutt

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What about Peter O'Sullivan? 11 years at the club and 435 appearances. One of those players that probably didn't get the recognition he deserved, including from myself.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Haven’t listened to the Tommy Elphick one yet, but the question I’d love to ask him is was that mistakenly under hit back pass in the Villa title game really so mistakenly under hit...

Maybe one for when he’s retired..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here