Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal more likely to beat us than Chelsea?

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Errrr, they are top of the league?

Edit - You mean City not Chelsea. I guess they have few points and more games to play (CL and FA Cup)

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Errrr, they are top of the league?

Edit - You mean City not Chelsea. I guess they have few points and more games to play (CL and FA Cup)
No, I mean the percentage chance for Arsenal to beat Chelsea is 59% but the percentage chance that Arsenal beat us is 65%. Both are home games for Arsenal so how have the experts of Nielsen's Gracenote worked that out?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
No, I mean the percentage chance for Arsenal to beat Chelsea is 59% but the percentage chance that Arsenal beat us is 65%. Both are home games for Arsenal so how have the experts of Nielsen's Gracenote worked that out?
You’ll probably need to ask statistician or actuary. The sort of people that work at StarLizard working out probabilities.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well what is true is that London derby games, derbies generally perhaps, are always difficult to call. The unexpeced result often happens.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Chelsea have (on paper) better players in every position… actually do they? Money and wages don’t mean better stats. Nah scrap that - it makes little sense.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think 56% Man City beat us at the Amex is well low. I see it more like 85%.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I take heart from Arsenal starting games at 100 miles an hour, taking 2-0 leads and not being able to hold onto them now they are starting to choke
I'm of the thinking we can do them with relentless pressure, they were a bit lucky to win at ours. . . . Also . . . If we beat them, Man City will let us win the cup.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am unable to process and believe all that :shrug:

It’s just mind blowing. Beating both City and Arsenal and having a say in the title is the stuff of dreams, I cannot see it happening, but I know we’ll give it a bloody good go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here