Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Are Cazoo any good for buying a used car ?

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
I purchased a car via Cazoo two weeks ago and it was a great experience.

I part exed my C-Max and got a brilliant price. Local dealers were offering around £2,500 and Cazoo gave me £3,600.

Transferring £16k+ was a bit daunting but the service was painless. I got a confirmation email, they dropped off the new car a couple of days later and collected the old one without any quibbles. I ended up getting a really nice car at a really good price.

You get a 7-day 'no questions asked' return, so I used that period to have a mechanic check the car over and he said it was in excellent condition.

I'd have to recommend Cazoo based on my experience. I found it far more enjoyable than the traditional route.

Same positive experience here - far more transparent than dealing with garages / auto-trader etc..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I still have my stunning Z3, with it's fat a$$. It's in a garage in Brighton with a permanently flat battery. I now live in Shoreham and getting the Z3 into my Shoreham garage without damaging it is virtually impossible. I have an MR2 in Shoreham, and that only just about fits in my garage.
I test drove a convertible Abarth today, but rear visibility when the roof is down is c**p. I'm now thinking of getting a Copen. Not a great car, but a convertible that will fit into my Shoreham garage.

It sounds like you should know better than anyone that you can't have fun and practical. My convertible is impossible to park forwards or backwards when the roof is up even with what must have been the first rear sensors ever. I never knew rear sensors came in before cassettes went out !

(And it's not too great to try and park forwards with the roof down :lolol:)

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Same positive experience here - far more transparent than dealing with garages / auto-trader etc..

Same here although I used Cinch . Gave me over £4,000 part ex for my Kangoo. Very smooth , clear and quick service and delivered to my door within a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm thinking of buying a Fiat Abarth 500, or 595, but am cringing at the prices for a relatively new low mileage model. Are Cazoo any good ?
I don't feel comfortable about buying a car on line.
Anyone on NSC own / owned an Abarth ?

Get a VW Up GTI instead!

ebed57213bd6a788b11dae2eff59b9ea.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here