Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone got a video of Zerbi giving it large?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Been told that "passionate" managers that lose their heads when things go bad are better than managers who keep their cool. For Brighton that hopefully turns out to be the case.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No I'm not TottonSeagull or someone like that.
Just think screaming, shouting and going all handbags with opponents and refs is a pretty overrated trait in a manager.
I don't think it's either a good or a bad thing. It depends on the manager's temprement, some, like De Zerbi and one his predecessors Gus Poyet are passionate latinos and it is just the way they are built.

Others like your hero and Chris Hughton are at the opposite end of the spectrum and manage to stay calm and collected.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A load of fuss and handbags about nothing. RDZ shouldn’t have got involved but he’s clearly got that Italian fire in his belly.
Protecting his team.

They need to know he has their back, actions sometimes speak louder than words. He’s following a popular manager with the players, so perhaps felt He needed to do something….. i don’t know…..

Personally, I didn’t feel Potter was animated enough, and his passive behaviour towards officials sometimes worked against us.

Good for him 😃

Was it @Stat Brother who used to post the ‘You need 7’ threads. Maybe we don’t any longer as RdZ brought 6 coaching members with him 😂😂.

RdZ just needs to maintain control otherwise he’ll look a prick like the Leeds manager. You can be animated but be in control. Dyche was an expert as was Ferguson,and as is Klopp.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It's great, in a way, to see his passion and I think Frank was OTT with Veltman but maybe he should save this stuff until he's got his first win under his belt.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
All a bit meh.
A cynic may think unnecessary drama like that is a cheap hit to get fans on side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here