Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Anyone beginning to feel sorry for

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Not really, unless either are in danger of going out of business.

If they're just a bit shit then I have no problem with clubs spending time in the lower leagues. In the case of Reading it's their natural level, no?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Reading 🤣

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Joined their March today wearing a Brighton shirt. Good turnout by them and a lot thanking me for supporting their cause, lot were knowledgeable about our past and saying how they wish they had an owner like ours. (Doesn’t everyone)

They just want this guy out of their club and they don’t care if they relegated. All the time they have this guy in charge they have no future. Sound familiar?

I went to the game as I was walking to the stadium anyway. It was actually very entertaining as a natural but even at two nil up they never looked completely comfortable and Portsmouth got the equaliser in 9th minute of stoppage time in the first half. That amount of time was because they threw tennis balls on the pitch and the game had to be stopped a few times.

Regardless of your feelings towards Reading, their club matters as much to their fans as much as ours does to us.

I want them to get this sorted out so I can go back to laughing at them.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Same. I've hated Sheff Weds since my university days. We had about 4 Wednesday fans on my course and they were all complete tossers. Conversely, the one United fan on my course turned out to be lovely guy and came to my wedding and stag do. So Wednesday being third division rubbish would be superb.
This is the problem. We tend to like and 'hate' other clubs based on casual personal experience. I don't hate any of the clubs mentioned here and the older I get the less bothered I am about rivalries. I feel indifferent towards Palace for instance. I certainly don't 'like' them but I just don't feel anything in particular. My only true hostility is towards Chelsea who I believe are largely responsible for ruining much of what I loved about football.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Wednesday's first win of the season but they are still bottom - Rotherham could have put a MASSIVE dent in their survival chances today.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’d have to think or even look up what division they are in..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here